martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

CON MI HERMANA NO TE METAS


Hello. Sorry. I´m late. I´m the builder. Nice to meet you.

Hello. Nice to meet you, too. How are you?

I´m fine, thanks. And you?

Very well, thanks. What´s your name?

My name´s RODOLFO and my surname´s VALENTINO. What´s your name?

My name´s ARMANDO and my surname´s LIOS.

Are you lawyer?

Yes I am. What´s your occupation?

I´m a builder. Do you remember?

Oh, yes. I´m sorry

Where´s the room, please?

Ok. Follow me. Would you like a drink? Wine? Whisky?

No, thanks. I start work now. Who´s she?

She´s Lorena. She´s my sister.

Hello Lorena, how are you?

Hello, I´m fine. Thanks. What´s your name?

I´m Rodolfo.

Ejem, ejem What time do you work?

Now, now

Would you like a drink? Coffee? Tea?

He doesn´t like a drink. He need start work now.

Coffee, please

Sugar? Milk?

Lorena, Lorena. The builder´s in a hurry

Just sugar, please

Here are you

Lorena. Rodolfo goes home early because he´s married.

Me too. I like cooking. See you Friday at nine o´clock?

Ok. See you on Friday

Rodolfo. I talk with your wife.

Ok. I start work now because I´m late.

Sorry, but I usually invite friends for dinner.

He isn´t a friend. He´s a builder.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario