viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

I LIKE WRITE DIALOGUE


Hello. Sorry I´m late. I´m the builder. Nice to meet you.

Hello. Nice to meet you, too. How are you?

I´m fine, thanks. And you?

Very well, thanks. What´s your name?

My name´s RODOLFO and my surname´s VALENTINO. What´s your name?

My name´s ARMANDO and my surname´s LIOS.

Are you lawyer?

Yes I am. What´s your occupation?

I´m a builder. Do you remember?

Oh, yes. I´m sorry……What´s that?

It´s a hammer and these are nails. Where´s the room, please?

Ok. Follow me. Would you like a drink? Wine? Whisky?

No, thanks. I don´t drink alcohol in the morning. Do you like drink?

Yes, I do. I usually drink a glass of wine before work.

Are you married?

Yes, I am. My wife is a beautiful and young woman. Her name´s Angela. Are you single?

No, I am not. I´m married and I have three childrens

Very Good. I have three childrens, too. Their names are Norma, Estela and Carmen. How old are you?

I´m forty years old. What time do you work?

I never work in January. I get up at half past ten because I ´m on holiday. Do you smoke?

No, thanks. I start work now. Who´s she?

She´s Lorena. She´s my niece, my brother´s daughter.

I haven´t brother or sister but I have nine cousins.

Very good

Yes. I need start work now because I go home early. On Saturday I work until midday.

Oh, I´m sorry. I like talk. Would you like a glass of wine?

No, thanks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario